Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) Policy
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and comply with its Principles, Rules and Guidance. FCA Principle 6 requires authorised firms to pay due regard to the interests of their customers and to treat them fairly. FCA has specified six treating customers fairly (“TCF”) outcomes that firms should seek to achieve for their customers:
- Outcome 1: Consumers can be confident they are dealing with firms where the fair treatment of customers is central to the corporate culture.
- Outcome 2: Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and are targeted accordingly.
- Outcome 3: Consumers are provided with clear information and are kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Outcome 4: Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances.
- Outcome 5: Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is of an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect.
- Outcome 6: Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint.
Our commitments to you are:
- We will only offer finance products which we consider to be suitable for your needs and circumstances. We monitor this on an on-going basis.
- We will ensure that you are given clear, jargon-free information about the products and services we offer so that you can make informed decisions about whether or not they are appropriate to you. We will keep you fully informed throughout the vehicle selection and delivery process.
- All our customer communications, both verbal and written, will be clear, fair and not misleading. All marketing material and financial promotions are checked and approved before they are issued to ensure that they are balanced and give a fair indication of both the benefits, risks and limitations of the products we offer.
- We do not charge a broker fee for arranging finance though we may charge a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs if you cancel your agreement after a vehicle has been ordered on your behalf. We may receive a commission from a vehicle finance provider for arranging your lease and will provide you with details of this on request.
- We will seek to avoid as far as possible any conflicts of interest between the interests of our firm and of our customers. If we identify a possible conflict of interest, we will take steps to ensure that it does not work to the detriment of our customers.
- If things go wrong and you feel you have cause to complain, we will investigate your complaint thoroughly and impartially. We will provide you with a full written response explaining the outcome of our investigations and, where it is appropriate to do so, offer you redress. If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our investigation and you are eligible to do so, we will provide you with details of how you can pursue your complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service.
- We have an on-going monitoring programme to make sure that we meet the standards of the FCA and that we are treating our customers fairly. If we identify areas of concern, we take prompt action to address them.
If you feel we have not treated you fairly, please let us know and we will look into the matter for you. You can contact us by phone, email or in writing at:
020 8012 8190
WeVee, One Pancras Square, London N1C 4AG